Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hello, fellow TPD-ers!

I have made it through my first week with some significant
dietary and lifestyle changes, and I feel so much better - -
I have more energy, and some of the bloatedness and
"water weight" has dropped off... I am keeping sugar
cravings at bay, and am so inspired. My 2 boys are 3 3/4 years and nearly 13 months -- so, I feel that it is time that I got down to dropping much of that baby weight and started to take a little better care of myself. I cannot attend all the events due to critical family commitments, but I will participate in the blog and look forward to reading all your different journeys! I am preparing for my first post weigh-in "weigh-in" this Saturday or Sunday morning at the fitness centre -- wish me luck!
Hugs,   
Fiona
 

Hi Fiona sounds like your already getting results. Attend as many activities as you can and if you
miss some not a problem.  Don't forget to put those stickers up as you lose those pounds, that's the fun part!

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fiona,
    I just wanted to say thank you for your post. I am also trying to lose the baby weight. I have a son who is eight months old and I am finally ready to start shedding those pounds. I am so excited to see what the next 6 weeks brings.
    Good luck to you and to all the other challengers!

    Aubrey

    ReplyDelete