Friday, September 17, 2010

THE PLANK AND SIDE PLANK
Dear Fellow  TPDers,                                           

This week I did increase my activity, which felt good --
although the scales haven't moved much (understandably
-- water retention, I think). I renewed my fitness pass, did
a few weights, went on a run or two, rode my bike to my
one class I am taking at UBC, and started to do a PLANK
again after every workout -- quite challenging, particularly
looking down at my post 2 children belly :-( !

That being said, I continue to feel well, am keeping the sugar at
bay and am continuing to follow my nutritional plan (The Body
Ecology Diet/GAPS) which has helped me tremendously.

I will be back for another weigh in tomorrow -- and I hope to see you all on Sunday for boot camp!

Warmest wishes,

Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment